My Recommendations on Trulia
My Reviews on Zillow
When it comes to an investment as large as your home, wouldn't you feel more comfortable if you had an advantage-an edge; over the competition? Things like innovative thinking and problem solving, a level of service unlike any other; using the latest technology to market homes to their fullest potential?
Ray has helped over 500 families find a new home and consistently one of the areas highest producing Agents. When the time comes for your next move, count on Ray's experience, local knowledge and cutting-edge marketing techniques for an entirely new way of doing business.
Personal Service Areas:
- Real Estate Listing and Marketing
- Luxury Homes
- New Construction
- Buyer Representation
- Residential and Investment Properties
- First-time Buyers
- Empty Nesters
Professional Designations: Associate Broker, GRI, Graduate Realtors Institute, Realtor®, CDPE, e-Pro
Hobbies: Golf, Travel, Boating, Movies, Computers/Internet
My reputation has been built on honesty, integrity, and reliability. Putting client’s needs first and foremost to exceed expectations..
Attending on-going educational and training seminars/classes to expand my knowledge of all areas of real estate, enabling me to do the best job possible for my clients. Striving to be at the cutting edge of technology in order to most efficiently benefit my clients.
Associate Broker- Keller Williams Realty
- Served on the Board of Directors for the Saginaw Board of Realtors
- Chair for MLS committee for 6 years
- 2014 Best of Trulia award
- Earned Real Estate Broker License 2010
- ALC member at Keller Williams since 2002
- Obtained Real Estate Sales License in 2001
- Consistant Multi-Million Dollar producer
- Specialized Training in Foreclosures
- Online Marketing Specialist
- Owner/manager of several rental properties since 1993.
- Investor Friendly
- Graduate of National Association of Realtor’s e-Pro
- Technology Training Program
- Graduate of Realtors Institute Alumni (GRI)
- Keller Williams: ALC (Associate Leadership Committee)
- Technology and Finance Committees
- BNI – Business Networking International
- RMLS (Statewide MLS)
- Michigan Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Saginaw Landlords Association sine 1993